Thursday 16 January 2014

Nearly-New Year,

So: since we have a whole new year, and everything, and is the traditional time when people make resolutions they'll break before Valentine's Day, I've made one too.

It WAS going to be a film a day, but since I began two weeks late, that would be an unimpressive 350 films; pfft, we can do better than that!


500 films in 2014.  


Also, god above or below help me, 500 NEW films (since I have no self-control, and would end up watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre (of COURSE the original, silly) three times in a day.  Again.


So, a three-step process:


- Find new film


- Watch new film


- Blog new film


It's only 10 a week, two a weekday; or one a weekday, and a weekend binge. I know it can be done.  


Whether it SHOULD, is a whole other matter.

No comments: